Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you ever..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:49 am

You know those new players or even old returning players that yell and abuse you in an attempt to get you to do something...

I found this video, Watched it... Laughed my ass off at it then... it hit me if you replace every "Practise" to "Windurst" & Every time she says "Camera" to "Fraps"..

Oh the memories of abusive n00bs..

Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:04 am

Duct tape that lil bitch's mouth already
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:16 am

TAKE ME TO WINDURST!!! MAKE HIM TURN OFF FRAPS!!!
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:05 am

lil bitch sounded like a 2yr old wanting a piece of candy
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:24 pm

WHAT
THE
FUCK

DIE BITCH! fucking ears ringing......
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:17 am

omg

that girl needs serious help @_@

If my daughter ever does that, whatever practice shes going to she would never be allowed to go to again for the rest of that year. And her ass would be red
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:05 am

is there something wrong with her?

but seriously, i woulda punched her so hard in the gut she wouldn't be able to have kids.
i detest the selfish....
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:59 am

I agree with you eli.....she wouldn't be crying because she wanted to go to practice >.>
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 am

...WTF...
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:19 pm

They have no control over that kid.
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Child Services {Do you need it?}
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 pm

I so agree with you meanie and you to Jaredin Child Services most deff needed here.
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:12 pm

I think a heavy blunt object would be better, in this case...
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:49 pm

My god. No child of mine would ever...ever do that. She'd have her ass warmed so fast she wouldn't know what happened.
Back to top Go down

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Time to find her off switch with the edge of a spade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have you ever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever..   Have you ever.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant :: MISCELLANEOUS :: Videos-
Jump to: