Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Reason the internet exists...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Reason the internet exists... Empty
PostSubject: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:06 pm

To melt your braiiiiin

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:26 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:34 pm

What in the name of hell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:34 pm

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:36 pm

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:49 pm

I know you love me really hali <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:50 pm

Ok the werther's one is better, but still melts mah brains
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:55 pm

^ Maccy's one is better, you only like the Werther's one because it doesn't have a scary clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:56 pm

>_>;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:10 pm

lol /comfort Halidar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:34 pm

McDonalds one is PURE ROFLS

on a side note, that would make an awesome DDR song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:37 pm

Oh god...DDR *twitches!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 am

Gah.. Ble... Ahrt... Wayer?... Bleeeee.... Nomnom... DRAHAHAHADHRHJA.... *Brain starts dripping from ears*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:38 am

Pyrros wrote:
Gah.. Ble... Ahrt... Wayer?... Bleeeee.... Nomnom... DRAHAHAHADHRHJA.... *Brain starts dripping from ears*

...O...K...Clean up on Aisle 4!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:47 am

Hmmm... Seems like my brains back in order. Can't remeber what I was doing... Oh! Thats right I was about to watch these videos!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:47 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill have cleaup on stand by then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:18 pm

i think my eyes hurt, and as for a DDR song with that background, kids would be haveing fing sezures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Even adults would enjoy them too x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:17 pm

Why... Why do I keep watching the McDonalds one?! It's like a drug! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:58 pm

^ I KNEW IT! hali's still scared though

he can't comprehend just how awesome this is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:11 am

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reason the internet exists...   The Reason the internet exists... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reason the internet exists...
Page 1 of 1