Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'll be seeing you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'll be seeing you. Empty
PostSubject: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:38 pm

I just wanted to let those of you who weren't in the shell tonight when I left, know that I will be taking a break from Final Fantasy XI.

There are some things that I need to sort out in my life, some things that I think are long overdue dealing with, and I think that some time away will do me good.

For those of you upset by this, don't worry, you'll be seeing me again I'm sure. Even over the course of me sorting things out, if I end up outgrowing the game, know that you will be seeing me at least for one final farewell.

I will try to check the forums as often as I can, so if you need to get in touch with me regarding anything, that would be the way to do it.

You guys have all meant a lot to me in my short time here, your friendship, and all of the laughs we have shared, and the special times I've had one on one with each of you, will certainly never be forgotten.

I'm a Chocobo Knight, now and forever!

Farewell for now friends.

~Corey, aka. Katsuko

Last edited by Katsuko on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 am

Wait what who am I gonna go get killed with looking for coffers and get Weapon skills with.

Well hope it all works out for u see ya when u get back Kat

I'll be seeing you. MeaniSig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:06 am

As much as I hate to see you go, I can understand needing a break from the game for IRL reasons, or even quitting all together. You'll always be welcome on the forums and on skype though and I'm sure we'll see you around again sometime. ^_^

take care <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:28 am

Yeah, taking a break is good every so often, but dont forget about us, we are always here and always will be ^^ From getting Meanie killed for Coffers to....well, getting Meanie killed for quests! =D

We will miss you dude, and you know if you ever need us we are here and always willing to talk!

I got one will be waiting for/if you return ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:56 pm

awwww i hope you come back sooner than later. it was always nice to log on and see your name on the ls list. well be here waiting for your triumphant return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Come back! i have TP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:46 pm

XD You always have TP!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:04 am

{Skillchain} {You can have this}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:49 am

Hope you manage to sort everything out. I guess we all can understand about needing breaks.
You know there will always be a place for you here in our dysfunctional family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:58 pm

Yep Yep!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 pm

Well, it looks like I will be partially returning July 20th when my girlfriend Kamiko will be starting to play again and moving to Odin.

My playtime will still be somewhat less than normal as I continue to work on some things, but should be on at least a few nights a week to start with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:32 am

Woo Kitty-Kat is back (mostly)! I'm coming to the conclusion that ChocoboKnights is like heroin, one hit and you just keep coming back for more ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:15 am

Hehe~ Yay Kitteh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be seeing you.   I'll be seeing you. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be seeing you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant :: MISCELLANEOUS :: CK IRL-
Jump to: