HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bad news at the doctor's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bad news at the doctor's   Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm

For those of you that don't follow me on facebook, or those who might have missed the post, Rosa and I got some terrible news today. Rosa and I went to the doctor's today for an ultrasound. Her hormone levels were kinda low and she woke up the other night with a stabbing pain in her side. We found out that Rosa's pregnancy was ectopic, and in order to ensure her safety, we had to terminate the pregnancy.

This has been the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. I tried keeping myself busy so I wouldn't be bringing myself down, but it's hard to accept the loss, and disappointment. We suspected that she was pregnant for a while, but we only confirmed it in the last week. It's amazing how attached you can get to something you can't see in a week.

I realize this is a very heavy topic for such a light group, but my heart is broken, and I'm turning to some of the closest friends I have at the moment in order to vent my sorrow and loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news at the doctor's   Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 pm

T_T omg I don't know what to say. Does /comfort help? T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news at the doctor's   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Real life always seems to get in the way of hapiness.

The best thing I can tell you is to grow from it as much as you can as a person. You may not believe me right now, but if you try to grow spiritually and psychologically from this hard life lesson, someday you'll look back on this event and, as painful as it was, will see it as a turning point in your existence.

Please be well, pass my good will on to your wife and let me know if there's anything I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news at the doctor's   Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:26 pm

thanks, guys. It means a lot. Every day gets a bit easier. Well get through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news at the doctor's   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 am

I'm really sorry to hear that My sister has lost 2 pregnancies too, one was also because it was ectopic so I sort of understand how bad you feel. It's the hardest thing she has had to deal with too

I hate that there's nothing we can do to make you feel better, and I hate that time is the only healer here, because we all know that time doesn't make any effort ><

Are you going to try again? Or are you both too shaken to? Either way, I wish you luck. Just know that although I can't do anything, I am thinking of you both. You will get through this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news at the doctor's   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 am

Sorry to hear and see this. It is very sad to know of something like this may and might happen. Hope things are well right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news at the doctor's   Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm

every day get easier. We are going to try again, were just not sure when. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad news at the doctor's   

Back to top Go down

Bad news at the doctor's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1