Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon Empty
PostSubject: TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon   TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:12 pm

EW posted this article about 31 shows that were 'loved and lost'. Pretty interesting read. I don't think EVERY one of these shows was a classic, but a lot of them were pretty damn good.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20176618,00.html?cnn=yes

Shows on this list that I still mourn:

Jericho
Angel
Freaks And Geeks

WTF were the network thinking when they cancelled these shows!?!?!

Anyway, enjoy the read! Just try not to cry too much;_;
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Leader of the Pack
Leader of the Pack

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon   TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Though I never watched it, Firefly should be on that list.
Back to top Go down
http://kevinecotter.com

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon   TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Oh yeah. Firefly was an AWESOME show. Definitely a undeserving victim of the FOX cancellation virus/disease/plague/pathogen/contagion dilemma.

It is definitely worth your time to take in. Seriously. Just don't be too heartbroken when you watch all 14 episodes and then the Serenity movie and realize...there's no more;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon   TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 4:46 am

I may be a bit older than most of you, but someone should remember the show Profit with Adrian Pasdar.

That was ahead of it's time and they knew it! Thank God I have it on DVD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon   TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:30 pm

Another show that was ahead of its time which WAS on this list was Max Headroom. There were a lot of great ideas in there. It was true cyberpunk storytelling before the general populace was ready to accept such a dystopian view of our future.

I'd have probably put The Flash on that list, too. It was pretty good, from what I remember. And Birds of Prey, too. Both of those were decent superhero TV shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon   TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 2:06 am

i loved early edition... but i think mostly cause i wanted that kitty. all the magic was in the kitty....

one show that seriously should have kept going was dead like me. the dry wit and sarcasm... not to mention the gremlins!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon   TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

TV Shows That Were Killed Too Soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant :: MISCELLANEOUS :: General TV and media-
Jump to: