HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:35 am

so yeah... ike came to town, we told him tina wasn't here and he got a little angry... but he was SURE she was in galveston and decided to run her outta there for sure... aka: have some photos.

before

during:

after: (ignore the incorrect dates on my camera... i forgot to reset it after batteries died on me last time)

this was via the detour of the road blocked off due to high water... yes this does indeed come up to meet my car...

ike ate a field house

and was mad enough to bend steel posts...

from the burger king across the street...

gee, i wonder why we didn't have power.

stormy weather makes for pretty sunsets eh

a few miles away from us...

just down the block

yaaay for photos... i wanted to get some of downtown, but since i'm working 10-7 and the shuttle stops running at 7:15 from the library to where they have us parking, there's no time to wander. and there's no way i'm getting ones of galveston/kemah area even though i really WANT to, because they're not allowing anyone in.

so far as i know though, everyone i know is safe and fairly sound. some power and leak issues, but nothing major.

gotta love hurricane season eh? damn i'm glad it wasn't the 4 they were expecting. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 pm

I could get my mom to take some of galveston/kemah/clear lake/texas city when they finally let people go back home. I think thats today btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:26 pm

stupid hurricane took out the swings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:53 pm

lol i didn't even notice that was a swingset under that tree!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:17 pm

and it took out the burger king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!   Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:38 am

Meanie wrote:
stupid hurricane took out the swings

Sad Panda!!!!

lol, at least your safe though Calli! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!   

Back to top Go down

Yay hurricanes! >.> wait... fuck hurricanes!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1