Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite type of Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Favourite type of Music Empty
PostSubject: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:56 pm

Well since no ones started this kinda thread I thought i'd educate you people what real music is. The blues is my passion and this video is a great example of how to play it right.

Eric Clapton and Dr John are awesome :), I especially like this Clapton video though, the solo is one of the best i've ever seen

What do you guys think? / Like yourselves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:32 pm

I like music I can relate to I guess. Because I have been a bit emo lately this is a song I like atm:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:35 am

Awww!!! /comfort Pyrros!!! ; ;

Also, Eric Clapton is the man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:47 am

I was raised in a very musical oriented family. So I've learned to respect and love all types of music. So it's hard for me to pick really. But since we're on the subject of Eric Clapton....this will always remain one of my favorites by him ^_^

This song makes me absolutely weak in the knees...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:27 am

Ah yeah, Wonderful Tonight is such an awesome song, makes me want to cry though ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 am

Khimeria wrote:
Ah yeah, Wonderful Tonight is such an awesome song, makes me want to cry though ><

*pet**pet*

Well, I like my J-Rock and J-Pop quite a bit as well as various anime musics...Once home I shall post some, mildly intresting examples
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:34 am

music...?
*eyes gleem*

Well as you allll know I <3 mah j-pop

Aitakatta - AKB48

Kibou no Kakera - Nana Kitade

The Peace! - Morning Musume

If you like anime and do not know this song, please... Just watch 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 am

New Zealand Music From One of my Favorite Bands

Current:

Bleach OP 8

Yea, I like anime :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:05 am

Anime AWESOME~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:23 am

This was a fun idea!

I'm personally all about Alternative Rock, here are some favorites:

#1 Favorite Band: Rise Against, They're fantastic Live!

The Used

Billy Talent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:30 am

Bleach OP8 is one of my favorites they've used... TBH tbhey've done one bad OP song, and that was TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT, and that was really bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:33 am

The Used are teh awesome~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 am

I've always been a fan of Opening #2, D-technolife by UVERworld

Here's the full version of the song for those of you who don't know of it.

Last edited by Katsuko on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:00 am

VERY good OP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:33 am

Yea, Got that full song another great Anime Song!

These also take the cake I'd say

Yep.. I posted these lawls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Hehe!

Lucky Stars and Haruhi!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 am

I have both those videos on my favorites lol. Love that live version of hare Hare Yukai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:37 am

Halidar wrote:
I have both those videos on my favorites lol. Love that live version of hare Hare Yukai

How come dosnt suprise me? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:39 pm

NEW ORDER

------

ORGY

------

TASMIN ARCHER (From my home town =D)

---------

SARAH BRIGHTMAN

-------

There, some of my classic favs =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Orgy is the shit! Who doesn't love a good orgy now and then :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:01 pm

I know, right? <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA7dEWKAT7Y

sence were showing our fave music, here is a video of the dance crew i joined after seeing this very video. this is the type of danceing i do and i do dance this good. ill see if i can get katalyna to put a vid of me on youtube so i can put it up on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:47 am

Anything by E.S. Posthumus. They're a classical feel, but they give each song a different vibe. Very refreshing ^.^

Unstoppable (the newest release by them that I have in favs.)

Nara (My absolute favorite by them so far)

Theres more but I have to restrain myself from posting all of them >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite type of Music   Favourite type of Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite type of Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant :: MISCELLANEOUS :: Videos-
Jump to: