Chocobo Knights :: Cage the Elephant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:43 am

Keeps me alive you say, Um.. Temple of Ugly smn testimony ring a bell? Died to a Iron Maiden, a Tonberry and his avatar um lets see where else have u kept me alive hmmm I know there are some but alot of places.

Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 MeaniSig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:27 pm

Hehe I never die when Yuna's around, she must like me more than you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:18 pm

CARAMEL!
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Leader of the Pack
Leader of the Pack

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:18 pm

You guys are WAY off topic now! Get back to talking about the chocolate before I permanently delete this thread!
Back to top Go down
http://kevinecotter.com

I <3 CARAMEL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:30 pm

ew caramel is disgusting....

UNLESS, it's covered in chocolate, like twix!

nom nom nom, so lacuna had a birthday the other day, and someone brought her a triple chocolate fudge cake.... it looked soooooo yummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:21 pm

omg that sounds horrific :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Oh god I want it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:34 am

it was delicious....

though, i think the funfetti cake i made her wif loooooves was more delicious. nom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 am

Hehe! I bet you ate it all up!

NOM NOM NOM NOM!

God, now I want chocolate fudge so bad!!! T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!   Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbing Chocolate Thread!!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8